Downloads / Licensing
|General CADD Pro v14|
GCP 14 is our latest version. We've eliminated the dongle! After purchasing a license, we will create a license key and upload it to the web. At launch, GCP14 will automatically download the license and store it locally. An internet connection is only necessary during the initial activation.
|Version||Full Install||Update||Help Install|
|General CADD 14||GCP 14 Full Version||GCP 14 Update (v14.21.0612)||GCP 14 Help document|
* Release Notes
fixed Edit toolbar - out of order after OB (14.21.0612)
DI,F launches Prompt Font dialog. Added Large Icons checkbox (14.21.0612)
fixed issue with inc save. didn't work if autosave path="" (14.21.0609)
Software certificate (14.21.0510)
- Monumental Computer Applications (parent company) signed certificate applied to GCP14.exe.
- install Microsoft Defender SmartScreen warning will eventually go away once it's downloaded enough times to build a good reputation.
- should pass Anti Virus threat tests
DWG splines - different conversion method when not enough nodes (14.21.0105)
Field to Finish - can now resize grid columns (14.21.0105)
JumpCursorToNP AQ setting added (Default ON) (14.20.0910)
Transfer License enabled (14.20.0712)
Fixed - Field to Finish - Settings hidden when Window Font Scale > 100% (14.20.0411)
Fixed issue saving to previous versions, like V6. (14.20.0321)
|General CADD 12||GCP12 (full version)||GCP 12 (update 12.1.55)|
|General CADD 11||GCP 11 (full version)||GCP 11 (update - 11.1.28)|
|Font Pack||GCP Font Pack (.gxf files)|
1. Download the installation file from the link
2. Go to your computer's Downloads folder and find the .exe3. Right click and run as administrator4. If you get the Windows protected your PC messagea. Click "More info" linkb. Click "Run anyway"
|V14 Licensing Instructions|
Assuming you have GCP14 installed and running in demo mode.
|Step 1: Purchase a license. GCP14 is our latest CADD package. All other CADD versions are not for sale. If you require a dongle, GCP12 is available for an additional charge.|
Step 2: Launch GCP14 and send us your customer information. This is a necessary step for us to create you license key.
|Step 3: Once we receive your customer information email, we will create a license key and notify you . To activate the license, just relaunch GCP 14.|